And I realised that I am really really very blessed.
So much have been happening recently! Asia Conference was a blast and I really enjoyed myself to the max. Felt really good being fed spiritually and soaked in the presence of God every single day, and listening to all my favourite speakers in a single conference.






Also performed for the Opening Item as a 'Tertiary Student', and also for Millenial Choir. Didnt take photos with the gown this time, haha.




The most unforgettable part of AC? The crazy queues that almost toasted us all. I really felt like I was melting under the sun.


Met up with Shaun Jovan Rainft Vanessa almost every single day for lunch/supper/queueing/waiting for service to start. And with Shaun, you'll start having many nice photos appearing on Fb. Haha. AC wouldnt be AC for me without this bunch of people!







Last Saturday was the happening one. Wanted to organise a Teen/Youth Band BVs outing to chill at Timbre, and turned out to be a random outing with people coming from everywhere! But it was funnnnn.




After Timbre we went to catch Killers at Cathay, followed by prata, and we went to play LAN! Haha. Only went home at 6 plus AM in the morning. Tired but it was a super fruitful Saturday. I miss staying out late at night, haha.
These days, I've grown so much closer to my friends, having random outings, knowing new people.
These days, I've grown so much closer to my friends, having random outings, knowing new people.
Thank God for awesome friends, really. I wouldnt know where I'll be today, without them.